- Study at RCSI
- Student Life
- Schools & Faculties
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Physiotherapy
- School of Nursing & Midwifery
- School of Postgraduate Studies
- Institute of Leadership
- Student, Academic & Regulatory Affairs
- Health Professions Education Centre (HPEC)
- Academic Departments
- Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Radiologists
- Surgical Affairs
- Research & Innovation
- Strategic Academic Recruitment Programme
- Research News & Events
- Research Areas
- Principal Investigators
- Research Networks & Centres
- Technology Cores & Research Facilities
- Research Office
- Employment Opportunities
- PhD Projects and Postgraduate Training Opportunities
- Research Ethics
- Technology Transfer Office & Management of Intellectual Property
- Research by Faculty
- Research by Academic Department
- Research by School
- Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R)
- About RCSI
- CEO and Senior Management
- Annual Report
- 3U Partnership
- Contact us and location
- Venue hire
- New academic and education building
- RCSI and the wider community
- Quality Enhancement Office
- Academic Health Centre
- Irish Society of Urology
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences Strategy 2013 - 2017
- Medical Validation Ireland
- RCSI International
Reservoir House, Sandyford
Reservoir House in Sandyford is home to the Institute of Leadership and the first year of the Graduate Entry Medicine Programme.
It has its own dedicated lecture theatre which is fully equipped with AV facilities. All lectures take place on site in this theatre during the first year of the Graduate Entry Medicine programme (GEM). GEM students also use the video conferencing facilities in this room to participate in Medical and Surgical Grand Rounds with Beaumont and affiliated hospitals.
Students are assigned to small groups (approx. 12 students) for many of the teaching / learning activities. Each group has its own dedicated tutorial room which is fully equipped with AV facilities, student lockers and examination couches for use during clinical skills sessions.
There is a large comfortable multi- breakout area which is used primarily for student relaxation and self-directed learning activities but may also be used for teaching activities and examinations.
There are self-catering facilities and more seating available in the Kitchen area which is shared with the GEM staff.
Internet access and printing: The building is fully wireless and students' laptops will be configured to access the dedicated student printer within the building. Printing is via account which is accessed via students ID/swipe card.
Security: Access to the building and each individual room inside is via swipe card and the front desk of the building is manned during opening hours.
Shops/restaurants: There are numerous shops, restaurants and coffee shops adjacent to Reservoir House.
Vending machines: Vending machines for soft drinks and snacks are available.
Parking: There is limited parking available outside the building and permits are issued on arrival.
Public transport: The Luas 'Green' line stops opposite the front door of the building on the far side of the road. Alight at the Stillorgan stop.