- Study at RCSI
- Student Life
- Schools & Faculties
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Physiotherapy
- School of Nursing & Midwifery
- School of Postgraduate Studies
- Institute of Leadership
- Student, Academic & Regulatory Affairs
- Health Professions Education Centre (HPEC)
- Academic Departments
- Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Radiologists
- Surgical Affairs
- Research & Innovation
- Strategic Academic Recruitment Programme
- Research News & Events
- Research Areas
- Principal Investigators
- Research Networks & Centres
- Technology Cores & Research Facilities
- Research Office
- Employment Opportunities
- PhD Projects and Postgraduate Training Opportunities
- Research Ethics
- Technology Transfer Office & Management of Intellectual Property
- Research by Faculty
- Research by Academic Department
- Research by School
- Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R)
- About RCSI
- CEO and Senior Management
- Annual Report
- 3U Partnership
- Contact us and location
- Venue hire
- New academic and education building
- RCSI and the wider community
- Quality Enhancement Office
- Academic Health Centre
- Irish Society of Urology
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences Strategy 2013 - 2017
- Medical Validation Ireland
- RCSI International
The Fellows, Members and Diplomates Conferring Ceremony took place in RCSI on Monday, 12 December 2016.
Dr John Adams, RN, PhD formerly of Hoppet Close, Great Oakley, Corby, United Kingdom passed away on Friday, 14 October, 2016 following a long illness.
The Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, RCSI, is delighted to acknowledge the canonisation of the Faculty's first Honorary Fellow, Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
An Impact Evaluation of 'Vision for Change' (Mental Health Policy) on Mental Health Service Provision: A National Descriptive Evaluation Project – Report
The Psychiatric Nurses Association of Ireland (PNA) commissioned the Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, RCSI to explore the progress of implementation of the 'Vision for Change' policy ...
Mr Paul Mahon, Senior Education Coordinator, Beaumont Hospital appointed Board Member of the Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery, RCSI
At the Faculty Board Meeting on Wednesday 15 June 2016, Mr Paul Mahon, was elected to the Board of the Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, RCSI.
At the Faculty Board Meeting on Wednesday, June 15 2016, Dr Theresa Frawley, Advanced Nurse Practitioner in ENT, Midland Regional Hospital Tullamore, was appointed Vice Dean of the Faculty.
Former Dean of the Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery, Professor Edna Woolhead shares her expertise at Palestinian Maternity Hospital
Earlier this year, Professor Edna Woolhead did some voluntary work at a maternity hospital in the West Bank, Palestine.
Please join us in welcoming our two new Board members, Dr Catherine O'Neill and Dr Michael Shannon.
The Fellows, Members and Diplomates Conferring Ceremony took place in the RCSI on Monday, 7 December 2015.
Signing of a Service Level Agreement between Nursing Home Ireland and the Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery, RCSI
On 12 November 2015 the Signing of a Service Level Agreement took place between Nursing Homes Ireland and the Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery RCSI ...
On October 9 2015, Mr Thomas Kearns, Executive Director, Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery delivered a keynote address on nursing leadership to the Regional ICN Meeting & Croatian Nursing Congress in Opatija.
Psychiatric Nurses Association Service Level Agreement signing
Please join us in welcoming our new members. We look forward to working them all in the coming years.
RCSI and the Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery host a meeting with United Health Group and IDA Ireland.
European Council of Nursing Regulators, (FEPI) and the Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery RCSI signing ceremon
The Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery in RCSI is currently working to a five year strategic plan (2014-2019) ...