- Study at RCSI
- Student Life
- Schools & Faculties
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Physiotherapy
- School of Nursing & Midwifery
- School of Postgraduate Studies
- Institute of Leadership
- Student, Academic & Regulatory Affairs
- Health Professions Education Centre (HPEC)
- Academic Departments
- Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Radiologists
- Surgical Affairs
- Research & Innovation
- Strategic Academic Recruitment Programme
- Research News & Events
- Research Areas
- Principal Investigators
- Research Networks & Centres
- Technology Cores & Research Facilities
- Research Office
- Employment Opportunities
- PhD Projects and Postgraduate Training Opportunities
- Research Ethics
- Technology Transfer Office & Management of Intellectual Property
- Research by Faculty
- Research by Academic Department
- Research by School
- Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R)
- About RCSI
- CEO and Senior Management
- Annual Report
- 3U Partnership
- Contact us and location
- Venue hire
- New academic and education building
- RCSI and the wider community
- Quality Enhancement Office
- Academic Health Centre
- Irish Society of Urology
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences Strategy 2013 - 2017
- Medical Validation Ireland
- RCSI International
Healthcare professionals have studied at RCSI since 1784, becoming leaders in medicine around the globe for generations. Our track record informs everything we do, including offering one of the most modern pharmacy programmes in the world
RCSI has a proud and long-standing tradition of welcoming students from every continent to one of the friendliest cities in the world.
Our ever-expanding, diverse community of students from over 60 countries has not only created a dynamic international profile for the College, it also offers incoming students the opportunity to learn in a unique, multicultural environment.
In 2015, Times Higher Education ranked RCSI as one of the top 50 institutions in the world based on ‘international outlook'. Our research influence, teaching practices, student focus and international partners were all key factors in this ranking and we are dedicated to providing international students with a supportive and enriching academic and student experience.
MPharm at RCSIThe RCSI School of Pharmacy’s five-year MPharm programme provides a world-class innovative curriculum that prepares graduates for the ever-expanding role of the pharmacist in the delivery of healthcare internationally.
- The opportunity to learn from leading researchers and practitioners in the Schools of Medicine and Pharmacy at RCSI.
- The development of advanced hands-on practical laboratory and clinical skills.
- The opportunity to participate in international clinical and research elective programmes at diverse, prestigious institutions in the US, China and Europe.
- Structured work placements and collaborative research opportunities at leading Irish specialist hospitals and pharmaceutical industry sites.